Group: Find a partner

Created: 2012/08/03, Members: 262, Messages: 143

This group aims to link people together to support each other and give motivation. Finding a partner to support you weather it is over email or gyming it can really increase your training. Good Luck everyone!

Join group

Work out buddy/Motivator

BlairAdkins
BlairAdkins
United States
2013/09/05, 09:11 AM
Hey guys my name is Blair! I am a mother of a beautiful 15 month old daughter. I am looking to transform my body and get in amazing shape! I am 5 foot 110 lbs and am looking to tone every bit of me! I desire strong muscles. I am looking for someone to help motivate me and help keep me on track! I tend to get distracted easily and at times have problems balancing everything in my life. Let me know if you can help!
bdattel
bdattel
United States
2013/10/10, 11:31 AM
Hey, Blair congratulations for your new baby and wanting to get into shape. I love to exercise and maybe I can pass my love for exercies to you. If your short on time, there are a lot of 5-20 min workouts available. You don't need to workout all at one time during the day. Even if you do 10 min in the a.m. and 10-20 min. in the p.m. you will see the benefits. Remember to have fun!