Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

What To You Put in INPUT WEIGHT USED?

yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2010/08/09, 10:16 PM
This question has been coming up a lot.

Here's what I did:

For bodyweight exercises (pushups and the like) I always put in a zero. Your bodyweight may change and if you drop weight, it won't be an accurate measure of strength gain. If you do a bodyweight movement and add extra weight, put the extra weight in.

For something like a dumbbell chest press, I don't think it matters if you put in the combined weight of the two dumbbells or just one. Whichever you choose, be consistent.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
rickywsf
rickywsf
United States
2010/08/12, 08:17 PM
Hello,
Well I took your advice and put in 0 but it doesn't seem to track in the excercise tracker. I also noticed that it was only tracking the excercises that I put in my dumbbell weights.So you need to put something in in order to use the progress tracker.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2010/08/12, 11:14 PM
Hm.. odd... I'm sure I used to input a "0." Mind you, I haven't used the tracker in ages so things may have changed. In that instance, I would try a small number that it accepts and not body weight for the reasons I've stated above.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove