Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

what to do?

Jisgoincrazy
Jisgoincrazy
United States
2004/09/20, 07:18 PM
im 18 years old. im 5 5 and weigh 145lbs. i want to lose some of my thighs, my "love handles", my tummy, ans some of the flab of my arms. im just not sure how to go about doing so. i need some help. thanxz.
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/09/23, 08:43 PM
Welcome to FT. A huge part of losing fat is about raising your metabolism. Working out with weights helps you burn more calories. When your body is rebuilding your muscles, it's burning calories, and more muscle also burns more calories. Cardio is also important. Try running or biking-something of the sort. It would probly be best to do weights in the morning and cardio at night, but if you're like me and CAN'T do weights in the morning, just do your cardio after the weights. NEVER do cardio before, because weights are your first priority. Last but most definitely not least, clean up your diet. Try to eat sensible, no white bread, cokes, candy, sweets, you know the deal.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/09/23, 11:43 PM
get on a program here, thats agood start....

--------------
if you want sympathy......from me...in a dictionary look between symphony and syphillis.......there you'll find it!
pimple
pimple
United States
2004/09/26, 06:50 PM
actually, it be BEST to keep cardio and weights on separate days altogether... doing them on the same day could be taking you a few steps back, as there's a good chance you'll be catabolic long enough that you'll end up losing more muscle than you will have built, therefore defeating the whole effort for that day... not to mention that your muscle to fat ratio will have gone down, wich is always the worst that could happen...

--------------
The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.