Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

what is the best pressurepoint

allgino4life
allgino4life
United States
2001/01/20, 07:29 PM
yo peeps I am getting my @$$ wiped everyday at school because of this one guy who hates me, i have tryed to talk fight everything to make him stop but he wont so i would like to know a pressure pint that will hurt him but it wont like break a bone or kill him or make him not breath i really need this thanksin advance
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/01/21, 09:20 AM
You should be able to find all types of self-defense techniques while viewing a good martial arts website.

billk
xavier
xavier
United States
2001/01/21, 02:15 PM
if u know hes gona fight u dont even talk to him as sson as he comes up to hit him as hard as u can in the nose that would hurt just about anybody or u can just kick him in the nuts it might be gay but it will work he'll be on the floor crying
tt_rocker
tt_rocker
Saudi Arabia
2001/01/22, 09:54 AM
you guys have got to be kiddin'..
man what you really wana do is try to avoid this guy for a while...breaking his nose or busting his balls won't exactly make things better...although if that doesn't help...what can I say...do whatcha ya got to do.
bore
bore
United States
2001/01/22, 08:38 PM
I am a police officer and have used pressure points on guys bigger and drunker than me. They really work, but you can't use them all day. They work great for me to stun or stop someone until i can cuff them, but to stop someone from kicking your a__ thats a tough one. All they will do is piss him off and when you have to let him up he will kick it again.
But to answer your question, there are two on the neck. On each side under the jaw and behind the bottom jaw(below the ear). There's one(on each side)the collar bone, between the bone and the muscle behind it. If he grabs your shirt the top of the fore-arm is one and when hit opens the hand automatically. There is one(each side) on the outside of the thigh muscle. If he grabs you from behind stomping on the top of his foot right next to the shin will make him let go.
But none will stop him perminantly. So i would try to find a more peacefull way to resolve this whether its through police or something.

Rob
Dark_Wolf
Dark_Wolf
United States
2001/01/23, 04:06 PM
If it gets real bad do the unthinkable, kick him in the balls. sorry but it may have to be done