Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

what can you expect???

Velasca
Velasca
United States
2007/05/22, 10:53 PM
ok..plz read BB1fit's sticky post about supplements before you decide to post your supplement questions...

you see...let me remind you, once again, there is no miracle drug, supplement, pill, powder, etc...if there was, someone would be one rich motha..and there wouldnt be FT.com..hehehe

anyyyyywayyyyss....if you should decide to invest your time and money into supplements here are some things to keep in mind..

do your research on the particular product..know what it is intended for...understand the ingredients..the science behind it..try to find reviews...dont strictly go by the manufacturer's website information..

remember that what might work for one person may not for another...there are sooooo many variables..genetics, age, sex, race, current weight, current bodyfat, diet, etc..

i have taken a number of thermogenics/fat burners/diuretics.....some have worked..some did not..some worked better the second time around.... was it because my diet was different the second time around..or was it because i had lost some bodyfat/weight? was my weight training more/less intense? did i use it long enough to give it a chance?

creatine....was not what i expected...did it work?...yes...will it work for you?...*shrug*...

vitamins, glutamine, taurine, CLA, ZMA, ABCDEFG..hehehehe
these are all good stuff..but again...they are *supplements*...

one last time..THERE IS NO MIRACLE DRUG!!! keep your expectations low...be patient...follow the instructions on the label...be smart...if Velasca says it will work..it might not..if Velasca says it didnt work..it just might....

heed others advice...research for yourself..and *enter at your own risk*

ok..im done now..

good luck to all!!

--------------
There is no such thing as a *set point*. Im only set on getting past this point :)
conan_0822
conan_0822
United States
2007/05/22, 10:55 PM
Touche with the grat post Velasca!!

When I have the time I try to answer every new post on the "new" forums with a "Read all the sticky posts possible". Best advice that can be given to new people here!!!