Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

What can I do better?

Bolth_Mannn
Bolth_Mannn
Australia
2010/12/28, 11:37 PM
I have a gym membership so im there pretty much every day.

my cardio consists of riding my bike to and back from the gym (20 minute ride to the gym, 20 minute ride back, hills and stuff)

at the gym I usually focus on strength...I spend on average 30 minutes there working on whatever part of the body I feel like working on that day (arms/legs/torso/etc)

Im 16, almost 6 ft tall, and I weigh about 180 pounds

My main goals are to basically look slimmer, Im wanting to get rid of my small manboobies, flatten my stomach, lose weight in my thighs and get some size in my arms.

I dont really have a diet...before the gym, if its in the morning, I usually haven't eaten, if I do, its cereal and a banana or some varient...I usually have an apple juice before workout...my diet is largely carb based which I know is not good but im not sure where to go because I dont really want to turn to protein shakes and things like that...

you guys got any tips? what should I do to better achieve my goals? what should I be focusing on?