Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

What 2 do when school starts back

DarkWarrior146
DarkWarrior146
United States
2003/01/04, 11:25 AM
The only thing healthy in my school cafeteria is the salad bar and with starting a new job from 3:30 - 10:00 and doing homework afterwards if i were to carry my own lunch, where would i find the time to make my lunch? Suggestions please!
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2003/01/04, 12:13 PM
I always boil some eggs and/or cook a few chicken breasts in the evening or night just before I go to bed. I also like canned chicken, but cooking your own tastes better. Set your priorities and use your time management skills to make time for your diet; its the single most important aspect of your training routine.

Meal replacement powders are designed for people like you. Of course you know (or should know) that solid food is always best. This means that no matter what DON'T RELY ON SUPPLEMENTS ALONE!! But if you don't have time to sit down and eat a small meal every 2-3 hrs, then mix a shake and drink it down. They also make the bars that are pretty convenient, but I prefer the powder. Some of the more well-known MRPs on the market are Myoplex, Lean Body, Lean Mass Matrix, etc. The best bars I've ever tasted were the Mesotech bars, but nutritional wise I like Universal Nutrition's Animal Snak bars.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."