Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

whast the fastest way to get a 6 pack

clemson19
clemson19
United States
2007/02/08, 09:45 PM
i need to know what the fastest way to get a sick pack is i really want one!!! most of my life iv been over weight noe iv lost all that weight but i dont quite have that 6 pack i was 186lbs now im 160lbs and i lift weights i have a flat stomach but i cant seem to get that 6 pack any ideas or commits?? email me at footballrams55@yahoo.com
plz :)
sbd
sbd
United States
2007/02/08, 09:48 PM
This seems to be a popular question on this site,so are the responses.

I beleive a go to the store will be coming shortly.

--------------
Whiners play alone...
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/02/08, 09:52 PM
Drop the ten bucks, and, as sbd said, a go to the store may be in order. And then drink away.

However, if you are more interested in the 'six pack' midsection of the human body, take that ten bucks and put it towards decent food.

The best way to describe what it is you are looking for is to drop your body fat very low. For some, single digits, others, maybe not that low. But you need to eat extremely clean.

Do a fit buddy search (found at the bottom of the page) and you will find more answers to what you have just asked than you will be able to read in a lifetime.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

Sometimes I feel I type just to read my own words. - Me