Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Weightgainer...

spanishgirl
spanishgirl
United States
2001/08/21, 12:56 PM
I am ISO good advice on weightgainers....

What is the scoop on weightgainers? I am looking to put some weight on...but don't want to get flabby...I talked to someone who seems to know what they are talking about and they recommended a weightgainer...however said that it is very important to keep up on the cardio...so that I don't get soft in places I don't want to. Does this sound good? Can I put some weight on by increasing my calories...but still keep extra 'fat' off in the mid-section? Right now I am supplementing protein and do take creatine (am on a break right now) and my diet is really good... My goal is to build more muscle...but not gain too much around my middle...I have worked too hard to flatten it!!

Help!! :)
Thanks!

tt_rocker
tt_rocker
Saudi Arabia
2001/08/21, 01:02 PM

I don't think you need that stuff spanishgirl
your already taking creatin and protien and thats fine
enough
SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy
Canada
2001/08/27, 04:35 AM
If you are a real hardgainer and you dont gain weight that easy i would say go for weightgainers, they do work and if you take them correctly to your body type and keep excersisin it'll work great for you...

i would also recomand to stay off creatine... after all you dont want to gain huge muscile mass and you are not a bodybuilder, pluse no one knows the long term effects of creatin, stay off creatine, keep the protien and hardgainer, weight your self every week....

good luck hope this helped..

Cheers

SeanyBoy