Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Weight loss program request

Mizzou75
Mizzou75
United States
2005/01/19, 03:33 PM
I'm 17 years old, I weigh around 255 pounds, and I'm somewhere between 6'4"-6'5". I played football for four years and was an offensive lineman, so my weight never really bothered me at all. I was only around 210 pounds last year and I wanted to start my senior year, so I added 40 pounds of muscle and fat and I started every game this past season. During the season, I began to tone down and at the end of the season I was around 225-235 pounds. I was very happy with the way I looked and the way I felt. However, it has been almost 3 months since the season ended and I've put on some pounds. I've always been very thick, even when I was younger and being as tall as I am, I don't look very fat and no one really thinks I'm fat, but I still want to lose some weight. I don't really need/want weight lifting in my program, I'm just looking for a weight loss program that is strictly running and aerobic exercise and such, so I was wondering if anyone here could guide me to a weekly program that could help me lose some weight before I head off to college. Thanks for reading.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2005/01/19, 03:53 PM
Hey, Mizzou.. welcome to FT...

No need to post the same question in multiple forums... just use the most appropriate.

As for the weight loss thing... watch the diet closely and read a great thread on this site about cardio. It's called 'Cardio Questions' and answers a lot of them. You'll find it in the General Exercise and Fitness forum.

Also, use fit buddy at the bottom of the page to do some research.

--------------
FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE AND USE FIT BUDDY!!!!

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self. - Aristotle