Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

weed

prok
prok
Canada
2004/03/07, 02:41 PM
first off I was doing a search on google about the affects of weed when you workout. First off I would like to say that I am a cronic and so far I have not growen breats. So that cannot be true. It doesn't make you skinner because doctors say that you should smoke weed if you are anoreix because it makes you hungry and you eat. With the whole breats thing and women becoming steril the only way this would happen is if you are taking steriods are a estogen pill. Their are ALOT more reasons for weed being medicinal than bad. Doctors will say a bunch of bullshit about it because it is illegal. I agree with what was said before about alchoal and ciggarettes. Being high is not nearly as a bad as being drunk. In history their has never been a single death related strickly to weed and nothing else. Their is always another drug or alchoal involved. Their have been a lot of studies that the US has performed and will not release to the public about marijuana because they got inverted results from what they were looking for and therefore did not release it because it would make them look bad. I agree that smoking weed now before working out is not neccesaily the best thing but it is not going to make you grow breasts and make women sterile because those are the symptoms that come with steriods and other muscle enhancers. With the whole "addiction" thing i don't belive it is addicting. It may be mentally addicting cause you could be sitting at home and be bored out of your mind so you decide to go for a smoke and then you won't be as bored. But I believe if I wanted to stop (and had a reason too) then I would stop in half a second and never smoke again. But since I have no good reason then im not going to. Its defently not like alchoal or cigarretes. You will not start shaking if you want to get high but you can't...You might get dissapointed but in 5 min that will be gone and you won't even care. Thats my 2 cents on this topic.
prok
prok
Canada
2004/03/07, 02:46 PM
sorry this was supost to go under the last topic weed...not this one....please delete if you can...don't want to take up space on server. thanks
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2004/03/07, 02:55 PM
Then whats your reason for not stopping....first of all, YES there has been numerous deaths linked to thc use(strictly). Marijuana inhibits brain function to the point of intoxication. Because it does not have the same intoxicating efects as alcohol does, it gets the reputation as being "safer". You are freakin ignorant if you think this will have no effect on your training. As far as the breast thing goes, that is a rarity but you can't base your entire argument on one particular side-effect that effects only .5% of users. Get your facts strait. You are a pot-head and of course you will back your argument with moot points. Marijuana is not the end-all-be-all of illicit drugs, but don't sit here and say that there are no adverse effects. When you find your relationships and social activities starting to get dull and "boring", then you'll know why. You say there is no addiction then I challenge you to stop...I bet you can't without going through mood swings and withdrawl symptoms. I understand we are not talking about heroin here, but get your facts strait. Your argument is repetative, subjective, lacks substance, irrelavent, and ignorant. Go smoke trees

--------------
I can beat Mario Brothers without losing a life.

Jdelts@freetrainers.com