Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

was wondering what you guys think

SurfsUp86
SurfsUp86
United States
2005/07/22, 09:23 PM
Hi, Im 19 5'6 and 145 Lbs relitively musclar, and played ice hockey in high school and have surfed and snowboarded since i was about 12 I recently quit smokeing ciggerattes (about two months ago) and too up exercising as an alternative to releave the stress of college. Consquently I have fallen in love with fitnes and healthy nutrition. Ive been devouring all the books on fitness and exercising religiously. I have suprisingly gained a large part of my lunge strength and am starting to see definition in my muscles.

I would like to know any opinions on this plan i have designed for when the semester begins again. It is a plan designed to get me into great shape and for full body fitnes flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular.

the plan is as follows
Monday- (upper body free weights)

10 min warm up

40 min weight training
Incline Bench Press
Close Grip E-Z bar Press
Upright Row
Dumbbell Row
E-Z Bar Curl
Overhead Dumbbell Press

Cardio: 20 mins on Elliptical Trainer

Tuesday-

Yoga Class

Cardio: 20 minute run (use stair sprints and jumping jack intervals if inclement weather)

Wednesday- off

Thursday- (Lower body weight training and core conditioning)

10 min warm up

40 min weight training
Leg Press
Calf Raise
Leg Curl
Knee-ins
Crunches
Lower back machine

Cardio: 20 min stationary bike

Friday- (calisthenics)

10 min warm up

40 min calisthenics training
Push-ups
Pull Ups
Chin ups
Diamond Push-Ups
Triceps Dips

Cardio: 20 min punching bag
Weekends- off

thanks ahead for any advice or comments
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2005/07/23, 08:44 AM
Did you post this in more than one place? Because i swear i answered this post...

--------------

Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.

Benjamin Disraeli