Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 100, Messages: 16608

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

VEMMA

fouts
fouts
United States
2010/06/03, 11:14 AM
A doctor brought in a sample of this stuff called Vemma the other day. It was their "thirst" product. It was powder you mix into water and is supposed to hydrate you and help with recovery and more. I'm very skeptical of this kind of stuff but I got a big burst of energy and felt, well, hydrated. I looked at the contents online and wasn't happy with the 20 grams of sugar or the 80 calories. But I was kind of impressed with my performance in the gym that day. Has anyone else tried this stuff?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2010/06/14, 12:28 PM
Try it again. Many factors affect a workout, and supplement companies thrive on someone who takes their product and that day happens to have some exceptional workout. I have had some of my best days eating a Hostess Apple Pie pre workout! Seriously. Be careful of that one good day. Mental attitude plays a large part . If you think you are going to have a good day due to something you are taking new, you may well have the prowress to push past your normal limits. Was it due to the supplement? In a way yes, because your mind deemed it so.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer