Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Trying some new techniques....

jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/09/09, 12:17 AM
I've been taking creatine, glutamine, Methoxy Factor HP, Myoplex Deluxe, and of course a multivitamin since June. I've made some pretty good gains over the past few months, but I think I still need to increase my caloric intake. Starting Monday, I plan on dropping the Methoxy Factor (which is a tough thing for me to do) in favor of more meal replacement shakes and bars, flaxseed oil, and HMB. Since I'm a middle school teacher, it's hard to find time to eat every 2-3 hours. Hopefully increasing the number of meal replacement bars and shakes to 3 a day (2 shakes, 1-2 bars) will help increase my overall caloric intake and help with gaining mass. I'm sticking with my creatine and glutamine; no change there.
I've also change my workout again to concentrate more on intense, heavy power movements. More sets, less reps, bigger head rush. ;)
coolness
coolness
United States
2001/09/09, 08:14 AM
Go for it!! I'm taking a protein shake, creatine and multivitamin and of course eating all the protein I can. Can't afford the other supps. Sounds like you're on the right track!! Lift hard!!

coolness...