Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Trouble question

lewdog_55
lewdog_55
United States
2002/02/26, 08:51 PM
I hate to concern you guys with this question but i dont know the answer. I help with a 5th grade P.E. class and i decided to go to one of the wrestling meets. After one of the kids matches his dad gave him RIPPED FUEL. This is a 5th grade boy!!!! He is a good athlete but what could this do to him. this cant be safe.
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/02/26, 10:41 PM
This is a warning posted at the Ripped Fuel product info. from netrition.com

# This product contains ephedrine alkaloids. Netrition recommends that you start with less than the recommended dosage of products containing these central nervous system stimulants. Take it with a meal to test your tolerance of this product before increasing to the recommended dosage. Do not take more than one product at a time containing any central nervous system stimulants like ephedra or caffeine. If you are taking any prescription drugs or over the counter medicine, check with you physician prior to use. If you experience bad side effects, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission Warning: This product contains ephedra or ephedrine. Taking more than the recommended serving may result in heart attack, stroke, seizure or death. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, or glaucoma, or are using any prescription drug. Do not use if you are taking a MAO inhibitor or any allergy, asthma, or cold medication containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine. Discontinue use if dizziness, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, or nausea occurs.

rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/02/27, 01:48 AM
Definitely NOT good!

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
festus1113
festus1113
United States
2002/02/27, 04:23 AM
I took Ripped Fuel for a while when I first started training to lose weight. After a week I gave it up from the jitters, skin tingling and nervousness. I can't imagine giving that stuff to an elementary school kid.

--------------
Stan