Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Tribulus

TeeUp
TeeUp
United States
2007/08/07, 01:42 PM
Ive always worked out. Maybe not as hard as most people but I stay in shape. Latley now Ive notice more fat on my chest. I am seriously thinking that my testosterone levels are weakening.Will this Tribulus help me in my problem?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2007/08/07, 07:17 PM
Trib is highly overrated. You will notice no benefits from this. Any way it goes, a T level increase will probably in the end make matters worse if you are experiencing symptoms of gyno.

For this you need something like Nolvadex. Make certain that the beginnings of gyno are indeed what you have first though. Is itching around the nipples there too?

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

TeeUp
TeeUp
United States
2007/08/07, 07:36 PM
No, I dont have Gyno. Its not really that noticeable, but I can notice it. I just see the onset coming and want to counteract it now before it gets worse. Just paranoid I guess. The thing is, is that I have not changed my life style so it shouldnt get worse. I just figured it was due to getting older and losing testosterone.