Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Training programs.

fansse
fansse
Canada
2009/03/12, 03:49 PM
Hi, I use a feature training program here on the website, but are they good ? Do you have any website for good programs ? I'm 6'0, 160-165 ... I want to gain a bit of mass, but more of cut muscle ...

Thx.
send2archan
send2archan
United Kingdom
2009/03/12, 04:25 PM
all these websites give u a good idea of wht kind of exercises u need to do. If u see closely u will notice tht the exercises recommended r mostly compound ones which is the basics for developing a good overall body.
Follow the FT training programme and see how ur body responds. If it works then follow this programme. But somedays try to change a few exercises to give variety. Remember to base ur routine mostly on compound movements like cleans and presses, squats, deadlifts etc.

getting both mass and cuts is difficult. because mass means more calorie intake while cuts would mean low calorie intake. They actually work in the opposite direction. Do cardio 2-3 days a week (high intensity) and perform these compound movements n u shud see results.

However, remember tht ur diet is very crucial.

All the best
fansse
fansse
Canada
2009/03/14, 01:15 AM
Ok thx ! I play basketball, so I dont think I will have a problem with the cardio issue. But, for the diet, I don't eat that much of junk food or anything, I just eat normal things and don't worry about it, I think i'm doing okay.

Also, I dont think my body is gonna take a huge mass, I dont have this type of body, more like Rajon Rondo ex: http://i39.tinypic.com/2rzfddx.jpg. My members are long and slim, so thats why. But thank you very much ! ( I speak french first, so if my enlgish isnt that great, its normal :P !