Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

ToughMudder obstical course Training

docspencer
docspencer
United States
2010/10/27, 09:21 PM
So a few buddys and I are starting to train for a 10 mile obstical course and we are kinda lost as to what types of circuit training we should do. It is a 10 mile run with 17 obsticals that range from low crawls, swimming, log carries, wall climbs and so much more than that. Any advice would be helpful. If it helps here is the website to explain it a little bit more about the course. TOUGHMUDDER.COM
sam_hale
sam_hale
United States
2010/10/31, 01:41 PM
I am sorry but you might be a little disappointed, 1: DONT believe the hype, I did the first tough mudder in bear valley, It was 4 miles NOT 7 I Gps'd on my watch along with several others, there were huge line ups, 45 minutes because the obstacle could only hold 1 person at a time, the parking and generally everything about the day was hugely disorganized, I have done several other events like the warrior dash and the spartan race who I may say are hugely more organised and as tough. I later learned they have 2 lawsuits against them by the British Tough Guy Event as they took photos and claimed it was their event and generally stole the whole concept from them. BEWARE $180 for a 4 mile fun run with obstacles is WAY over priced.