Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

to bulk up or slim down

lilsessar
lilsessar
United States
2012/01/03, 07:11 PM
Wats up all,

I got a problem I'm top heavy. I have these embarrising chicken legs that i want to bulk up. However the more mass i put on the more my stomach gets bigger. Is there anything i can do to bulk up my lower body while trimming my midsection??

Thanks....
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2012/01/04, 09:21 AM
Really diet is the key to lose that stomach......reduce your portions and see how that works.
2012/01/15, 10:53 AM
Mutt is right. Diet is more than half of the cure. It's also important that you really work your legs and core. Squats, dead lifts, lunges, will make you bigger in the right spot when combined with proper diet. Too often, men make the mistake of overdoing arm and chest exercises.

Sadly there is a genetic disposition to no butt and skinny legs for some men. But concentrating on movements that impact those areas is key to building them. I squat, deadlift, lunge, do calf raises every week. I'm too old to pack on lots of muscle but these movements keep me strong, flexible and able to do the activities I want to do.

But learning to eat properly is the biggie here.