Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Thermogenics

Sweeny
Sweeny
United States
2001/07/08, 09:41 PM

I know you arn't sapposed to try to lose weight and gain muscle mass at the same time, but does anyone take thermogenics like Hydro-cuts on their off-season? Will it affect your calorie intake and muscle growth?
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/07/09, 11:48 AM
I take Xenadrine before I workout. By now you've probably heard of the ephedra/caffeine/asprin (ECA) stack. Bodybuilder's still use it because it wakes 'em up, gives them an added boost, and helps burn more calories during their workout. Most of the thermogenics on the market are anti-catabolic and contain the ingredients listed above. Willow bark is substituted for asprin in most cases. If you're interested in gaining more mass (like I am), its OK to take a thermogenic. Just be sure to drink more water with it and don't take the full dosage; I only take one Xenadrine before I workout, not 2 pills twice a day like the directions say to. You know your body better than anyone.....
snowboarder_76
snowboarder_76
United States
2001/07/09, 02:25 PM
I do the same except im looking to lose a little more at the same time so i take two in the morning. good stuff thought. -snow