Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

the dreaded CELLULITE

ascott
ascott
United States
2002/07/21, 11:26 AM
Anybody know how to get rid of the stuff without losing weight? I am "supposedly" below my ideal body weight, but I have cellulite. My body fat is at 19%. Is that too high? Are there specific cellulite burning exercises?
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/07/22, 02:37 AM
Oh yes your diet!!! Nope, not to loose weight but you got way too much poison inside you.... You need to drain your body, drink a lot more, eat a lot more veggies, healthier, no sugar etc etc

weight training will definitely help as well.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
Mathiau
Mathiau
Costa Rica
2002/07/22, 06:45 PM
^^^ WORD! :)

--------------
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯The trouble with life is there’s no background music¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯God must love stupid people, he made so many of them¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long!`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸They know what is what, but they don't know what is what, they just strut,WTF!¸.·´¯)

ascott
ascott
United States
2002/07/22, 07:03 PM
Thanks. I already eat a basically no-refined sugar diet, only organic foods, lots of veggies all day long, no dairy. I had a feeling I would get that answer, I should have given more info. Thanks for trying, tho.

============
Quoting from Philia2:

Oh yes your diet!!! Nope, not to loose weight but you got way too much poison inside you.... You need to drain your body, drink a lot more, eat a lot more veggies, healthier, no sugar etc etc

weight training will definitely help as well.

=============
ascott
ascott
United States
2002/07/22, 07:04 PM
ummm. Thanks. That was enlightening...kind of.

============
Quoting from Mathiau:

^^^ WORD! :)

=============
soxythang
soxythang
United States
2002/07/25, 08:47 PM
I am sure if you worked out, and gained more muscle, and reduce your body fat more, than it would become less noticeable. I have heard that there are creams out there as well, but not sure if they work. Haven't had to use them. Anyway, i am sure there is something out there. You should research it, if you haven't gotton your answer here, but in any case, working out, eating right, makes you feel better than ever. Good luck to you and your ventures.

--------------
You have the power to control your own destiny. Take advantage of it, because you cannot turn back time.