Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Thanks Re: Quality of Info

JTJohn_2000
JTJohn_2000
United States
2001/02/08, 03:56 PM
I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my last post regarding the quality of information on this site.

I hope everyone understands that I was not questioning the credibility of this site but mearly asking questions that I feel everyone should ask as if they were talking to a personal trainer face to face.

Just by the intelligent responses that I received to my post shows people are dedicated to this site and the programs work. And after the FT Staff qualified the writers of these programs, I have complete confidence in this site.

There's just so much confusion as to what, when, and how much that it's difficult for a semi-beginner to organize the information. And as a Computer Engineer, I know what happens on the internet and verifying sources of information is the most important thing you can do when it comes to your body.

I just wanted to say thanks for the responses and I will be visiting this site daily to enter my progress.

Thanks again,
John

Flexing
Flexing
Canada
2001/02/09, 09:40 AM
ok
bore
bore
United States
2001/02/12, 11:01 AM
Never be affraid to question information.

Rob