Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Teenage Diets

brentfro
brentfro
United States
2006/02/15, 06:38 PM
I'm just curious what some guys my age do as far as diet goes, How do you incorporate it into your daily routine and lifestyle? I'm 17 and can only lift during/after school as far as time allows, and i work at KFC most evenings. I have trouble trying to set up a good diet to maintain, i can come home at lunch to prepare something, I'm looking to get big for football
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2006/02/18, 04:02 PM
I just turned 18, I'm a basketball player and I can help you out. I realize the struggle on trying to get big and eat right with high school in the way. Joe DeFranco is second to none in my opinion. He knows how to get you big and more importantly, strength to back it up. His website could do you a lot of good. However, I found a reply in his ASK JOE section that sounds like it might be just what you're looking for:

http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask_joe/archives/ask_joe_12-23-05.htm#question04

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2006/02/18, 04:04 PM
By the way, I think you're kind of training and lifestyle would be better suited in the powerlifting and strength training forum. You are welcome to ask your questions there as that is probably more of your area of interest.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt