Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Sweat

Smalls
Smalls
United States
2006/04/28, 07:17 PM
Hi
Ok here is my problem. I have never had a problem with sweat. I worked out for about 2 years and would never sweat. I had to stop for about 8 months and am now back into the gym. The problem is that now I am always sweating, in the gym and out. I actually start sweating a little even while sitting around. The worst is my feet and hands but its an over all problem. What is going on and what have I done, what can I do.
As Always Thanks For The Help.
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2006/04/28, 07:47 PM
Any answer will be a guess based on the info you're giving but a lot of it could be the shape you were in before versus now as well as your current diet. There are some medical issues that can cause excessive sweating but that's out of my league. My ex's step daughter had a condition that I can't remember the name of that sounds similar to yours and was a sweat gland issue. Her hands would get so sweaty she couldn't even hold on to things.

--------------
Mike
in Pensacola Now.
Smalls
Smalls
United States
2006/04/29, 12:05 AM
Thanks Mike. I like to think I am actually in better shape now then before. My body fat is actually lower now. My diet is basically the exact same. Lots of meat and carbs. Maybe I should say my hands get clammy. Not so much sweaty. Its general a whole body problem.
2006/04/29, 04:05 AM
see a doctor
coolnatedawg
coolnatedawg
United States
2006/05/09, 04:53 PM
yea...i have this problem but it hasnt been enough for me to go to a doctor. i get to the point where i have to ring out my shirt on lowerbody days just so i can wipe more sweat off. but i dont really care b/c few people do the deadlift here other than the athletes so i look crazy anyways...