Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Supplement Dependency

aerlingus
aerlingus
United States
2002/04/13, 12:46 AM
Hello again, I am currently taking the big three supplements L-Glut, creatine, and whey protein, however some people keep telling me to cycle out of creatine, which i agree i should do, but they say to start a new cycle of either Hydroxocut or Animal cut, and then start creatine again. Have you ever heard of this?
I was also wonder if I cycle all my supplements properly does my body still become dependent are these supplements? If someday I decided to stop taking supplements and just work out routinly and keep what I have will I notice a large change in my muscle type etc.?
Thanks for the Help in advance.
Very Respectfully,
Tim
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/04/13, 01:59 AM
No you'll not become physical dependent of taking those supplements BUT if you stop taking whey protein (and you don't get enough proteins in your typical diet) then you'll loose muscles.

Try doing some search in here for creatine and fat burners and you'll find lots of information.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/13, 10:42 AM
Welcome to ft! If you begin to take a fat burner (like Hydroxycut or Animal Cuts), it has to be cycled just like creatine. Animal Cuts is cycled every 3 weeks (3 weeeks on, 1 week off). However, you don't necessarily have to cycle them (creatine, fat burners, etc.) all together. You can take creatine and a fat burner at the same time with no problems.

As far as dependency, Nina answered that. Does this answer everything? If not, try using your search button. There have been dozens of posts on all kinds of supplements.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**