Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Supplement combo safe and effective?

froshman
froshman
United States
2006/05/13, 07:32 PM
I'm trying to burn off about 5% of my bodyfat, and simultaneously add some muscle if possible. Right now I'm taking C2 and 7 Keto with Lipoderm Ultra. I don't know if that's safe, but I just started. I was thinking about adding cAmp. I also want to add Powerfull because it is said to maintain post-workout muscle pump (has this been verifed?). ZIP and Yohimbe has also been recommended. What combo of these supplements would you recommend as most effective, and is it safe to combine them?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/05/13, 08:26 PM
I wouldn't think cAMP would be necessary along with C2. Your first stack sounds ok...knowing you are a long standing member so you have your diet in check. 7 keto is effective but subtle, so if you are looking to "feel" something from it you will be dissapointed.

Yohimbe and caffine pre cardio in the morning has been shown to be effective. .2 mg/kg yohime + 200 mg caffeine 30-60 minutes before your cardio.

--------------
Strength and Honor!
froshman
froshman
United States
2006/05/14, 01:35 AM
Thanks, BB1. Diet and exercise is definitely in check... I usually take C2 30 min. before cardio. Can I take that with Yohimbe and caffeine, or should I seperate them? Also, as you know, there is caffeine in C2, so should I further supplement with more? Also is it safe to incorporate yohimbe with C2, 7 keto and Lipoderm?

Also, I don't need to feel anything, as long as i see results, but how much 7 keto should I take? I've been taking a brand that has 100 mg per serving, but i also bought another brand of 7 Keto that comes in 25 mg form and says I should only take 1 pill per day. Is there an overdose possibility?

BTW, do you know if the "powerfull pump" is legit?

Thanks again.