Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

stuck in a rut

foss4
foss4
United States
2008/03/21, 12:22 PM
I am stuck at 194 lbs can't seem to break that mark.I just joined hope to help keep track of my progress to help me put.Any tips?

--------------
Foss4
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/03/21, 04:15 PM
What have you been doing and what is your goal? Tell us more about yourself.
foss4
foss4
United States
2008/03/21, 05:31 PM
I have lost about 20 lbs just by changing my eating habbits and spending a little time at the gym.my goal is 185lbs I am a husband and father,I work in maintainece at a cement factory and a voulonteer firefighter,holding the rank of Captain.The leading cause of death among fire fighters is heartattacks,one statistic i don't want to be a part of.I have to thank my wife for getting me going she has lost almost thirty ponds just walking religiosly and better diet. I guess we are trying to take our weight loss to the next level.we are anxious to get started on our new workout schedules from freetrainers.com!:big_smile:
EleyKat
EleyKat
United States
2008/03/21, 06:44 PM

============
Quoting from foss4:

I am stuck at 194 lbs can't seem to break that mark.I just joined hope to help keep track of my progress to help me put.Any tips?

You may need to count your caloric intake a little closer. Also you may want to intensify your workout. I'm not sure what you do for your workout right now. But you can add hand weights to your walking. You can wear a exercise weight vest when exercising. It fools the body into thinking you are still heavier. Then in turn you will burn more calories. Maybe walk at an incline. Lift more weights. Drink lots of water. Sweat a little more. Or you can add an extra day to your workout routine.
=============
foss4
foss4
United States
2008/03/21, 07:21 PM

============
Quoting from EleyKat:

Also you may want to intensify your workout.

Thanks for the tip!After going through Freetrainers i have added another day and hopefully found the right work out schedule!:)

=============

--------------
Foss4