Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

stop losing weight,want to keep it going

ashleighb84
ashleighb84
United States
2009/01/31, 02:05 PM
I started doing cardio in jan,and started at 15minutes,every two weeks increasing it 15minutes now I am up to an hour of cardio daily. I do a cross training machine,which says I burn 700 calories. I am only eating about 1200 calories. I eat lots of food rich in fiber as well as protien. I have stopped drinking soda,and eating out,except once a week,and even use portion control while eating out as well. I lost like 6 pounds,but now I stopped losing, why is this happening? I want to lose 2lbs a week. I am also ready to start incorprating weights into my cardio training but don't know where to start, can someone give me some answers to the two questions. Why am I stopped losing weight and how should I start my weight training? :(
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2009/01/31, 07:15 PM
Start a resistance training program from here.

How much weight do you realistically have left to lose? what is your current weight? Most peoples metabolism will downshift if they get under 1300 calories. You may need to do a calorie rotation or increase your intake daily.

I would need to know your stats to help more.

--------------
A moments insight is sometimes worth a lifes experience.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

www.physicalfitnet.com/amy4training