Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Staring to feel AWESOME again

mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/05/14, 04:38 PM
:dumbbell: It's been almost a week since I started my protein diet and my workouts. I have worked out 4 of the days this week. I started a little early as far as my workout plan here goes. Monday I start the real deal. But today was an awesome workout. It felt great. My energy is coming back. Thank God. The only helper I am using other than eating lots of meats is Weider Creatine Capsules 5 grams per serving. I used them a while back but not like I should, I have been searching for more products but at low prices, due to I have kids and money can be tight sometimes. Most of you know what I mean. Do any of you use Weider products. I will keep you updated on my progress and hope to post some pictures. You all have helped a lot in getting me back on track.

--------------
If you can't hang with the big dogs, go your little ass home.
kakaroto
kakaroto
El Salvador
2005/05/14, 05:42 PM
glad you doing fine
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2005/05/14, 06:50 PM
check dps nutrition online - they usually have low prices on everything.

Glad to hear you are feeling good!

--------------
Vitality shows not only in the ability to persist but the ability to start over. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/05/14, 10:17 PM
I uploaded some photos as profile pictures, maybe they will be up soon and you can see what I am now, then we''l see how good I do

--------------
If you can't hang with the big dogs, go your little ass home.