Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Some people

yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/05/24, 12:19 PM
Good golly. He's in for a rude awakening.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

- One should not lift like a man or a woman, lift like a human.
conan_0822
conan_0822
United States
2007/05/24, 10:30 AM
just don't have a clue. Here is a quote from another forum I frequent (fishing forum).

What's for breakfast....

2 cinnamon rolls with a lot of butter, 2 large bagels; one with bacon and cheese and one with sausage and cheese. I'm on my 3rd diet coke.

Regular cokes have 175 calories. Diet cokes have 1. I'm on a 2500 calorie a day diet. Believe it or not, I'm LOSING weight on this system. I load up on calories and carbs in the morning, and then Lean Cuisine for lunch, fruit for a snack, and a lot of water for dinner.

What's bad is this guy has asked me several questions about dieting and what is good and bad.
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2007/05/30, 01:33 PM
Thank you for posting that Conan! Good for a chuckle. I was at Walmart the other day doing some grocery shopping. Enough said? Well, I have started to notice people more, and what they talk about, and what is in their carts. One pleasantly plump woman was talking with her equally plump daughter telling her that they should lose weight, and how they didn't understand why they were fat because they "didn't eat that much!". Well, I couldn't help but notice the full flavor Pepsi, frozen pizzas, corn dogs, 73% lean hamburger (gross?), whole milk, Fruity Pebbles, cookies, chips, etc. I was actually disgusted, it took all of my will power not to say "Are you serious? Look in your cart THEN ask yourself why you are fat!" But, I did say it in my head, and feel very bad about it and hope that Karma doesn't kick me too hard on my next go around! ha ha.