Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

sleeping with the enemy

dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/08/07, 07:12 AM
So the physcial therapist says that the knumbness Hector is experiencing may be rectified by a large, stiff, plastic brace worn at night for the purpose off keeping his arm straight. This brace has already had a profoud effect.

10:00 pm - 10:15 pm........I experienced a varity of scrapes and possible bruising from his attempts to cuddle me before we fell asleep.

12:00 am....I am brutally awakened by a sweep of the sharp edges across my hip.

2:30 am.....Just as I am finally back into a deep sleep, the combination of snoring and the sound of pastic taking the finish off of the headboard wakes me again. I try to get him to roll over.

2:31 am.....He finally rolls over, but not before he manages to bruise a couple of my ribs.

4:45 am.....Can this really be happening? He is lifting his braced arm and dropping it full force on my face while saying, "give it to the gunny". Is he dreaming about work or or using this to disguise his efforts to disfigure me?

6:15 am.....alarm goes off, I jump out of the bed before he can get startled and do anymore damage.

My plans for the day: drink my coffee, do heavy make up and hope that the clients do not notice my swollen lip, go to the gym, stop by physcial therapist's office and initiate some sort of bodily injury, come home and put clean sheets on the bed in the spare bedroom.

t-babe
t-babe
United Kingdom
2004/08/07, 11:24 AM
:laugh::laugh: I take it the physical therapist didn't have any ideas on the numbness you are experiencing due to the injuries incurred. Or has their numbness from you punching them out kept them quiet!!
Big-E
Big-E
United States
2004/08/12, 10:03 PM
lol.. great post