Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

routien wanted the heavy body diet also

tajamul
tajamul
Pakistan
2002/05/04, 12:10 PM
please experts i am bodu builder sicetwo years i gain a musculer body but i want to heavy my self.i use too much fat in a day but my musculeration is not finished.and also my wieght is on same.if a person want to give me sugetions please please inform i also can send him my pic if wanted.
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/05/04, 12:50 PM
Yikes.. a little rough on the english.. I think your saying that you have a muscular body but its not really enough and that you want to gain mass while reducing fat? and that your weight doesnt' shift around much?....

Well if your way past the beginner stage and want to be more muscular you probably could bulk up using a muscle mass diet (the FT nutrition section) and then after you reach the weight you want you can 'cut' the fat away with cardio and a different diet.. I only suggested this way because if your looking to mass up you'll probably gain some fat on a bulk and I just doubt you want to cut your bf% down just to raise it up again with a bulk... As for your pictures.. everyone would probably be happy to take a look.. you can fill out your commnuity showcase profile to give people a better idea about you and post the pictures there so everyone can see..
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/05/05, 08:37 AM
.. good translation & recommendations firelord.

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.