Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Ronnie Classic

2003/04/21, 11:14 AM
Okay Ya'll...Ive missed the AClassic, LPriest Classic, but this weekend Im going to Ronnie Classic. :) its in Dallas and Im about ten mins from the site its being held. Surely I wont miss this one. I wish I was competing in it but for those of you who are doing the competitions...I want you to know as a huge fan of the sport/hobby or whatever one might consider this Bodybuilding/Fitness I am the one in the audience thinking wow...I had no idea we had that many muscles. Bring faithful to the gym and my health I high five you all for the hard work and any success whether it be through a trophy or the fact you accomplish a goal set for yourself. You bring me to the gym in awe that I could possibly begin to show even a few of those muscle groups through exercise/diet/and state of mind. I applaud you all for the very difficult lifestype youve chosen, and to those here who have changed their body through all the above mentioned. I will post some pics of what I see here in Texas this weekend. Oh (wink) it helps that Gunter, Jay Cutler along with Ronnie will be posing ;) lol So until Mr. O in Vegas Im gonna be a very happy camper this weekend. :) Good luck once again to all the peeps here who are competing. I love the new pics you show and the updated on how everyone is doing. From one FF member to others keep posting :)
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2003/04/21, 12:14 PM
Cool, have fun watching the giants!

--------------
Challenge + Consistency = Results
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2003/04/21, 09:46 PM
Wish I was able to see that one. They never get up here.

--------------
We must become the change we want to see.

Ivan Montreal Canada