Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Referrals

Adrian
Adrian
Switzerland
2000/12/21, 08:50 PM
Just as a note for the members, and a follow-up to I_Sly's previous posting, I'd like to tell you all a little bit about the referral system.

At the end of the month, we go through all the referrals and see which ones were actually legit. So the results you see in the points center are NOT final. Things we look for is people signing up from the same IP (family members are OK, but one can only have so many), people signing up one after another, people logging in to check their points immediately after they are referred by someone. You know, the usual things, plus some others.

To summarize, it is *impossible* to get away with fake referrals. We've been checking referrals and many of them are not legit, some people have been contacted, some have not, so if you think your referrals may not have been 100% legit, just because we haven't contacted you doesn't mean they have slipped by us. Your best bet would be to contact us and explain why some referrals may look 'suspicious'.

Happy Training
Adrian
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Amr_Mr.Olympia
Egypt
2000/12/22, 05:07 PM
anyway...until this moment I still didn't get a referal...because non of my friends is as interested in bodybuilding as I am
archan_ghosh
archan_ghosh
India
2000/12/25, 10:33 AM
Dear sir ,
After hearing about your FT point system I'am referring some of my friends names:
1.Rahul Srivastava- rahul_n2504@usa.net
2.Nabanita Mukherjee- nabanita_muna@usa.net
3.Bikramjit Sarkar- bikramjit_s@yahoo.com
4.Sougata Dutta- sougata_dutta@yahoo.com
5. Tuhinabhra Mahapatra- tuhinabhra@rediffmail.com