Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Reactive Hypoglycemia

jamesm63
jamesm63
Canada
2002/05/22, 03:40 PM
I have Reactive Hypoglycemia ... which basically means that 1-2 hours after eating my sugar levels bottom out. Now that I'm getting back into exercise after a long layoff, I'm looking for a good overall nutritional plan that will literally spell out what I should do to limit the degree of my symptoms ... I know that low simple carbs, low refined foods, low alcohol and caffine are all important things to consider ... I'm looking for a full diet program because limiting the above alone hasn't really helped.

Any link or help is appreciated ...

thanks,

Jim MacDonald
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/05/23, 02:23 AM
Well you said the words yourself; slowly burning complex carbs and proteins at every meal spread out during the day is the answer to try controlling your insulin.
Eating lots of fibres might help you as well.
Also stay hydrated.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
Paulppaul
Paulppaul
United States
2009/01/23, 08:09 PM
I know of one that is know to cure reactive hypoglycemia. Because it has cured me in the past and others. It's the BTD. But only the O non secretor diet!!!!! The connection between the blood types and diet is all fake!!! Remember I told you that because it you start buying from them and thinking the whole thing is real, it can get bad. There are fake people on their website claiming to have success on the diet so watch out. So Only the O non will work for you. The whole diet is on their website so good luck.