Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

QUESTION FOR ROBERT

jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/03/23, 07:35 PM
WHAT DO YOU HEAR OF EXTREME PROTEIN?
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/23, 07:46 PM
Who makes it? That product is not carried by the supplier where I get my supplements from. How much protein does it contain per serving? How about sugar? Tell me the manufacturer and I'll look up the stats.

Anyway, stick with a good whey protein isolate. They're readily absorbed by the body and definitely beneficial as a post workout drink. I have used MuscleTech's Nitro-Tech and EAS Simpley Whey. Both mix easily with water or skim milk and are great...the EAS product is just cheaper.

--------------
**_Robert_**
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/03/23, 07:55 PM
AR NUTRITION MAKES IT 20 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER SERVING 2 GRAMS OF SUGARS PER SERVING HOW ABOUT CHROMIUM PICOLINATE WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS I AM CURRENTLY TAKING 400MCGS A DAY JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVING ME I HAVE LEARNED ALOT THANKS AGAIN IT IS APPRECIATED................

============
Quoting from rpacheco:

Who makes it? That product is not carried by the supplier where I get my supplements from. How much protein does it contain per serving? How about sugar? Tell me the manufacturer and I'll look up the stats.

Anyway, stick with a good whey protein isolate. They're readily absorbed by the body and definitely beneficial as a post workout drink. I have used MuscleTech's Nitro-Tech and EAS Simpley Whey. Both mix easily with water or skim milk and are great...the EAS product is just cheaper.

=============
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/25, 12:37 AM
You're very welcome! Feel free to ask me anything, anytime!

That sounds like a pretty good protein drink...low in sugar and high in protein. If it's cheap, mixes well and you like the taste, then stick with it. I don't take chromium picolinate by itself, but is an ingredient in my Animal Stak.

There have been studies done on this as it is thought to help one lose weight and gain muscle tissue. Chromium helps keep insulin levels within the normal range. However, numerous studies have concluded that chromium picolinate has little or no effect on the proportion of fat to lean tissue.

Hope this helps...

--------------
**_Robert_**
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/03/25, 07:09 PM
THANKS AGAIN ROBERT