Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Quality Of Info

JTJohn_2000
JTJohn_2000
United States
2001/02/07, 12:36 PM
I'm new to FreeTrainers and I'm revisiting bodybuilding after several years off. I've been searching magazines, books, and even doctors for advise on nutrition and exercise routines.

What I've learned is that everyone has a different oppinion as to when to eat, how much carbs/protiens to take in, and when to hit the gym.

I love this site but where is this information coming from? Who are the qualified perfessionals making up the routines? Where's the cridentials? I'm just nurvous about handing over my 33 year old body to a web site that I can't verify the validity of the information or it's writers?

Can someone ease my mind on this one?

Thanks.
Flexing
Flexing
Canada
2001/02/07, 07:56 PM
I just take what they say with a grain of salt, meaning that it has to seem like it will benefit me. I have not seen anyones credetials either.
xavier
xavier
United States
2001/02/07, 09:40 PM
try it out if u get results stick with it if not maybe its not for you
bore
bore
United States
2001/02/07, 09:52 PM
The workouts they have on this site are proven,and are the ones you would find any bodybuilder or weight trainer using. I've been working out for about 12 years and enjoy the ease of this site. You can easly change your workout and they give good advise here.
Rob
FT_Staff
FT_Staff
Canada
2001/02/08, 12:24 AM
JTJohn, and all of our other members...

FreeTrainers.com provides personal training and nutritional advice through extensive experience in the health and fitness field.

George and Adrian oversee the information which the members receive as a guide to reach their health and fitness goals. Our resources include up-to-the-minute research, pro bodybuilders and fitness competitors, and a small staff of personal trainers. As for George and Adrian, they have a combined training experience spanning over 20 years, certifications, and 5 bodybuilding titles.

We consider ourselves a leading authority in the online personal training sector. The use of our service is purely discretional; feel free to use our free personal training service as an alternative to spending thousands of dollars on a live personal trainer.

We provide a free personal training service world-wide, including those areas where personal training is not available. We have only had positive and encouraging feedback from our members.

Feel free to email us if you have any more concerns.

FreeTrainers.com Staff