Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Protein supplement do you need everyday

jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/08/21, 05:34 AM
Protein powders are a supplement. If you are not getting enough through eating then either add more protein in your diet (lean meat, chicken, fish, etc), or supplement your diet with more (protein powders and bars). You need to be aware of what you're eating, then adjust your protein intake based on what you want to accomplish. Diet is the most important aspect of your training success. No one can tell you whether or not to make a shake daily because no one but you knows what you're eating.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
paulnicklin
paulnicklin
United Kingdom
2008/08/20, 05:11 PM
I have started using SIS Build as I recognised, whilst I have an excellent diet I don't get enough protein in a day and especially after weights. I am doing three weight sessions a week and only taking the supplement just before and after the sessions.

On the other days I am generally running, cyclying or going to boxing training.

Is there a problem taking the protein just with the weight sessions? Or would everyone advise me to take it daily?