Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

pro membership cancelation...

MannyMaster
MannyMaster
United States
2008/01/20, 03:40 PM
I have followed the instructions given by George and sent many e-mails to both pro@freetrainers.com and George & Adrian's e-mails. I was hoping to get some kind of confirmation, but I haven't heard anything yet. It's been 3 weeks and I know my membership is up for renewal next month. I would really like to know that my cancelation has been received and my card will NOT be charged next month.
:)

--------------
A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.
- Christian Nestell Bovee
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2008/01/22, 01:19 PM
Sorry to see you leaving us Manny:( You might want to contact your credit card company and have them put a stop payment to freetrainers, just to insure that a renewal doesn't automatically take place.

Hope everything is going good for you and hope you still pop in every now and again!
MannyMaster
MannyMaster
United States
2008/01/22, 02:31 PM
Hey Fly :) I'm not really leaving, just got to save money everywhere I can :( and I haven't been using this site at all lately. My struggle continues... Started fresh at the beginning of the year. However, even though I drink plenty of water, eat between 1500 and 1650 cal a day, between 25 and 40g fat per day, between 80 and 130g protein per day, and between 120 and 180g carbs (mostly good carbs) per day. I have lost only 4.3lbs in 3 weeks:angry: I'm not exercising right now, just some walking here and there. It's like I've been up and down so much now that my body isn't taking my seriously anymore. I do miss you guys, hope everyone is doing better than I am :)

--------------
A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.
- Christian Nestell Bovee
georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2008/01/23, 09:47 AM
Hey Manny... try again... I cxld my pro yesterday and got a reply from Adrian first thing this morning.

--------------
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.---Helen Keller
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2008/01/23, 10:13 AM
Manny, 4.3lb in 3 weeks is nothing to scoff at! That's exactly where you should be. Just keep it up and do try and squeeze in a bit of exercise, even a walk. Hope you keep popping in now and again! I've missed you:(

--------------
Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
--------------
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce