Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Personal Training

Xplosion
Xplosion
United States
2007/09/21, 11:09 AM
I'm wanting to become a Personal Trainer and I like to know where i should do my training at. Can anyone suggest any places: colleges, online training, technical schools, etc... THANKS!!!!

btw I will be living in Oklahoma City
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2007/09/21, 01:30 PM
I am currently studying with ISSA for mine, but there are many different ones available that are great. Make sure whichever one you choose is accepted at the local gyms in your area if that is where you will be conducting business.

Also, do a search on the "FitBuddy" below for the other schools offering certification.

Good luck!

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
Xplosion
Xplosion
United States
2007/09/21, 01:57 PM
Yes, I heard that ISSA was really good, I've also have been told that ACE was outstanding and considered the BEST. Hmmm not sure which one to go for, I'm thinking ACE.I will checkout fitBuddy and see if he can assist me. So have you started with ISSA yet? Well Good Luck with everything.. Hope you don't mind if I keep in touch with you on here, I might have some questons.

============
Quoting from ravenbeauty:

I am currently studying with ISSA for mine, but there are many different ones available that are great. Make sure whichever one you choose is accepted at the local gyms in your area if that is where you will be conducting business.

Also, do a search on the "FitBuddy" below for the other schools offering certification.

Good luck!

=============
christal086
christal086
Australia
2007/09/27, 10:33 PM
anyone in australia heard of the Elite course for personal trainer? anyone done it?

--------------
*Mind Over Body*
Xplosion
Xplosion
United States
2007/09/28, 09:27 AM
No, I'm from the United States. You can try fitBuddy or google it.

--------------
You don\'t realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment