Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

One week Post Op - Tummy Tuck here

buffyp
buffyp
Canada
2003/11/28, 03:30 PM
Hi,

I am 35 yrs old, 140lb, I feel I am in my best physical shape. The price I am paying is the loose skin at my tummy area...not fat (due to two c-sections within 18 month period). My surgery for my "tummy tuck" (and muscle repair) is on Nov 19. In the meantime (the question is coming), my workout regime has hit a plateau (Bad timing). My question (finally) being that I only have three weeks to be tip top...would you suggest circuit training/strict low carb diet? Remember I am going to be laid up a while, able to maybe slow walks for 2-6 weeks....so I guess trying to get a 'head start' Plus, the Plastic Surgeon recommends lowest or preferred weight for best overall results......in a nutshell....any suggestions on maximizing my daily workouts in preperation for upcoming surgery

Thanks Buffy

UPDATE:: I am one week post op. My surgery went fine and I am thrilled with results. No more extra skin on belly. I am confident that being the best physical shape prior, has helped in my results and recovery. Unfortunately, no amount of excercise would have ever helped my in that area. The only regret...not doing more back excercises, spent way too much time on abs....unbalanced...being hunched over for first week aaahhh! I want to let everyone know I am doing well, and some plastic surgery is not a 'cop-out'. I will post befores and afters once I figure out how to do that. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to post....

Buffy