Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Oily Skin

CoDrak123
CoDrak123
United States
2006/04/23, 06:14 PM
Anyone what acne product can help with oily skin. I've tried alot of oily skin products but the oil will come back in the middle of the day if I use it in the morning. It usally get oily again on my nose.
RomansMom
RomansMom
Canada
2006/05/03, 03:48 PM
Just a thought, but rather than trying to take the oil away, try moisturizing your skin at night before you go to bed. Your skin may be in survival mode, and you trying to remove the oil may be just making it worse...worth a try, anyway.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/05/03, 11:21 PM
welcome to puberty!....unles its causing skin problems dont' worry about it....better than having dry scaly skin!

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

People don't reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/13, 11:02 AM
well i have the same problem , my forhead and my nose gets really oily during the day, i read this post and last night i started to put lotion on my face see if that has helped, ill keep yall posted if it does... haha

--------------
-Aaron

\"I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying.\"
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2006/06/13, 10:49 PM
Buy some of those face wipes and wipe off when you get oily.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/14, 09:51 AM
i had some of those at one time, it didnt really work, and i wouldnt have taken them to school... lol

--------------
-Aaron

\"I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying.\"
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2006/06/14, 08:48 PM
Heck, better than havin an oily face, right? And what if it turns to acne? Be worth a little face pad embarassment in my opinion. You could put them in your bag and use them in the bathroom or somethin.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt