Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Nutrition Tracker

Folker_H
Folker_H
United States
2007/10/16, 03:04 AM
Hey guys, i need some help,i'm a newbe signed up about 5-6 days ago.My question is is the "nutrition tracker" could someone please tell me how to use it! I'v been over &over it many times, and just can't figure it out.I know i'm i'm getting up there in years, but my brain cells are still pretty much there,ya know? So pls. in a brief msg. can you guide me through it. Thanks so much!!!
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/10/16, 06:51 AM
Folker, that's OK. I don't use it either, but that is because the food I eat and buy here in Sweden always differ a bit... well... an egg is an egg, but ready made things are usually different.
The search function in the tracker isn't very good either. I searched for "egg" but got nothing, so I searched for "omelet", and found the eggs.
Here's my tip...
Print out the list of the things you get listed as food to eat in the food groups. Also print out the nutrition content of that so you can put together menues.
Then just keep a list on paper, a food diary.
I think that would be a whole lot easier.

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there... one kg at a time...
-----------------------------------
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2007/10/16, 08:28 AM
Try using fitday.com as well. I like their tracker.