Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

newbie looking for some solid advice

bpetty415
bpetty415
United States
2010/01/07, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm 28, 5'4" and 110 lbs. I would like to achieve a curvy, yet toned, healthy and feminine physique. I selected my program (i am guessing it is the mass gaining one, right?) I just had some questions:

1. Will I get doughy in certain places with this program (high caloric intake)?

2. Is it impossible to also get cut abs while on this program (as in gaining weight and trimming abs is a contradiction) I don't want to have a little more mass but look mushy in a bikini, lol.

3. What should be some realistic goals as far as weight gain, body shape and expectations?

The pics in my profile are the only full length ones I have, but hopefully you can see I am pretty thin with little body fat (a little bit more in the middle than I used to have, and I have large breasts, 30F, should I count this?) Check out that sorry excuse for an arm jutting out to the left in the blk/wht dress, lol.

I will be starting out on home work-out since I cannot get a gym membership at the moment, hopefully I'll get one in a month or two.

I am new so I haven't looked at a whole lot of members' pictures but I would say an inspiration for me would be Ms. Philia2 (i do not mean to embarrass anyone or endorse without permission).

Any suggesstions?