Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Newbie here, and i really need your help

scarlement
scarlement
United States
2010/04/23, 06:39 PM
Hello ladies, I'm new here and don't know much of what I'm doing...
I'm 15, 6 ft. tall, and weigh over 200 lbs. But I don't look like it.
I've had family and friends who have made fun of me in the past because I'm fat, and frankly I'm gettin tired of it. So I will appreciate any advice that you give me.
2010/04/24, 11:13 PM
Welcome aboard. I was an overweight teen when I was young and this carried on until I was in my 30's.

I will give you 2 pieces of advise, okay maybe 3 or 4.

1. DO THIS FOR YOU. Anybody elses opinion of what you are doing doesn't matter. This is for you and how you feel.

2. Don't expect results overnight. We didn't gain all the weight at once and it will not go away quick either. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED. We are all here for you.

3. Eat. Just make sure that it is good food not fast or processed food. Lots of fruits and vegetables with whole grain cereals and breads. Watch out for foods with high sodium and sugar content, these will not help in the process of losing weight or changing shape.

4. See if a friend or family member would like to join you on your journey, sometimes it is easier with a partner. Don't give up.

Good Luck I am now 45 years old and a size 8, when I was your age I was a size 15 and had no desire to change. I wish now that I did want to back then.

--------------
madmama

It may be difficult but it is possible