Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

New Years Resolution - To Look AMAZING!

Gartzy
Gartzy
United States
2009/12/21, 10:09 AM
Hello everyone!
My New Years resolution for this year is to get my body back in shape. When I first went to college, I weighed around 120lbs, was very lean and muscular... but as most of you know.. college is the time for weight gain.. as I type to you right now, I'm weighing in at around 140lbs (Note, I'm also 5'7").. and I feel like my body is gross. I steadily gained and lost weight at college, but however, I was very unhealthy about it. I ate fast food every other day, and it was the only thing I really ate.. I became very skinny, yet at the same time, I felt very lethargic.. (very unhealthy, I know.) Now, I've transferred schools to be closer to home (GO UW-MADISON), but I've ballooned out to no end. I used to wear size 4/6 jeans, and now my favorite pair of jeans won't even fit! :(!! Therefore, it's time to get back in shape! However, my big BIG problem is... that I love to eat... bad food. Fries, burgers, you name it, I'll eat it. I find myself constantly craving bad food throughout the day, and it's disgusting. I guess what I'm looking for is ways to curb your appetite (natural or using thermodynamics -- I have a bottle of Slimquick Extreme, which I'll be taking starting my new workout regime from this site), any diets that will help me lose weight fast, and support. :)
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2010/01/10, 09:41 PM
Yeah, its that time again isnt it''
My new yrs res is to qualify for the boston marathon, I need 3:35 in my ole age to make the cut. Maybe I will do the NYC marathon also. I ran my very 1st 2 full marathons just this last summer. Its awesome, -just dont know why I waited so long to do the 1st one'
Lets here some other resolutions from you all??

--------------
"Get everthing you want--just make a little change now"
"The thing you have to realize is that you have to work for it,"