Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

New Member Cellulite: Advice Needed

rosephillips
rosephillips
United States
2004/01/16, 10:10 PM
Hello everybody!:

I am a new member, so I don't know much about this site, which is why I'm here. I came on this site to ask for advice, I do not want to lose weight or fat, or gain weight/fat, but there is one little problem. Cellulite...I have major cellulite, on my stomach, legs, and butt! I have a pretty good diet for the most part, I'm at teen so of course I eat candy and junk food sometimes, but I eat healthy everyday and I drink lots of water. Maybe not as much as I should, but I drink about 70oz. (at least) a day...For the most part I am in state, I can run a mile without getting to winded, I go swimming 3 days a week in the mornings for 30-45 minutes...Is there anything else I can do to get ride of this stuff? Is there anything else, or am I stuck with it for the rest of my life...? Thank you everybody! I truly do appreciate it!

~Never give up, there is always a way if you want there to be~
cobra93
cobra93
United States
2004/01/16, 11:56 PM
I used to have a problem with cellulite. The only thing that has helped me has been diet and heavy weight lifting! Try to cut down on the junk food (ie. sugar and processed crap....) Also, I've noticed that once I cut way down on carbonated drinks my cellulite improved a ton! I used to drink carbonated full-sugar sodas several times a day. Now I have a diet soda once in a while. Hope this helps.
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2004/01/17, 04:37 PM
I posted a message in the other forum you posted this in.

--------------
Leslie
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."(Samuel Beckett)