Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

new and ned help

joevinski
joevinski
United States
2005/07/11, 03:10 PM
my name is joe i am 21 5'11 and 210 lbs . my shoulders are broad and i have an larger gut than i would like to have and it is really bothering me and thats why i joined the gym , that and i love to play raquet ball . my problem is thati really dont know what to do to get this gut off and bulk up my chest and arms i was just wondering if anyone would have any tips for me thanks to anyone who can help
Zenkei18
Zenkei18
United States
2005/07/11, 09:41 PM
Ok, well first I would take into account the maintenance levels for your body stature. Watch what you eat very carefully, make sure you get about 500 less calories per day in your diet that it would require to get maintenance. I know that watching carbohydrate and fat intakes can be a problem in diet, you wanna be sure you receive adequate protein, but do something like run on a treadmill or outside to make the cut in the calories so you dont ingest too much carbohydrate or fat. The protein is essential because you will want to do some weight lifting, after you lose a certain amount of weight, that will require after you have lost the desired amount of weight about a 500 calorie increase with tons of protein and nutrients, do workouts on a one day rest in between basis or split training things like that can be found on topics on other places on the board. Have patience and you will get there!