Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

New

eypierce
eypierce
United States
2013/02/19, 11:01 AM
Hi! I am not new to working out or new to the site..I am however a new me. At one point I had lost so much weight and I was doing really well and I was able to maintain it for a short period of time, but then I ended up gaining it all back plus some. I recently graduated from a Vocational school and I just want to be healthy for me, my kids, and my fiancee. I am just looking for a few tips and maybe some support :)
newme2love
newme2love
United States
2013/02/22, 10:28 PM
eypierce
Hi! I am not new to working out or new to the site..I am however a new me. At one point I had lost so much weight and I was doing really well and I was able to maintain it for a short period of time, but then I ended up gaining it all back plus some. I recently graduated from a Vocational school and I just want to be healthy for me, my kids, and my fiancee. I am just looking for a few tips and maybe some support :)

---Hi there, I know it is frustrating when you do so good to have it all come back on again. I lose weight start to like myself and than before I know it it is all back and more. I keep telling myself that I have to get healthy for my kids because I want to be around for them for a long time. Let that motivate you to keep working at it. When you hit those lazy times look at your husband and kids and say I need to get up and get moving. I even include my kids when It is nice out so they are learning how important it is to be healthy. We take family walks around our neighborhood or family bike rides. Make the exercise as fun as you can and keep telling yourself I can do this!! 
newme2love