Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Need Routine And Supplement Advice

billabond007
billabond007
India
2010/07/04, 02:20 PM
i Guys
I am 20 years old and my weight is 76 kilos(165.346697 pounds) and my height is 6.1 feet.I have been exercising for over a year and half now,i left gym for a month for some reason.Now my power is kinda increasing but no gain in muscle at all.This is my routine

Monday----
Bench Press 3 sets
Incline Press 2 sets
Front Shoulder 2 sets
Arnold Press 2 sets
Tricep Pulley 2 sets
Tricep Pushdown 2 sets

Tuesday----
Squat 3 sets
Leg Curl 2 sets
Lats Pulley 2 sets
Ground Pulley 2 sets
Shrugs 2 sets
Incline Dumbell 3 sets
Barbell Curl 2 sets
Wrist Curl 2 sets

Wednesday---- Rest

Thursday---- Same as monday

Friday---- Same as tuesday

Saturday---- Rest

Now is this routine good for gaining muscle size?Also i have been searching on the net,and there are so many different supplements available.I think its time that i should buy 1.So guys please tell me which supplement will be helpful to me in gaining muscle size?

Thanx
billabond007
billabond007
India
2010/07/13, 04:47 PM
Someone Please Reply.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2010/07/13, 05:20 PM
First just eat well and often forget supplements. Most if not all are a waste of time and money.

Second split your workout up to hit the body once a week.....like this:
Monday Chest and Tri
Wed Back and Bicep
Friday SH and Legs
Or something like that. Reason is that the body gets bigger while you rest not while you lift, meaning it adds the muscle as you recover. right now you are doing a Upper/lower routine while good for some not that good to gain size and mass. With a split like I added above you can add more weight and take your time to train HEAVY. That is one of the best ways to gain size like you are looking for. Here is a saying I use to get it into my head to gain muscle. Eat Big, Sleep Big, Train Big.

Good luck!

--------------
FOR MY WIFE:
THE HIGH COST OF LIVING AINT NOTHING COMPARED TO THE COST OF LIVING HIGH.

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
billabond007
billabond007
India
2010/07/14, 07:48 PM
Thanks for your reply.

I am a vegetarian but i eat ONLY eggs that too on monday,wednesday,thursday and friday,a total of 5 after gym.When i started gyming my trainer suggested me to buy BIGMAX mass gainer,i brought that but no results.Then i brought UNIVERSAL UNI-LIVER,it increased my weight and muscle size a bit.After that i brought Universal Protein(i cant remember whether it was simple or whey),but no gain in muscle size after this too.I took these supplements about one and a half years ago,since then no muscle size.

Everyone in my gym says that i should eat some good whey if i want to gain muscle size,is that so?

Also Should i go for abs exercise or not?
billabond007
billabond007
India
2010/07/20, 04:42 PM
Someone Please Reply.
Mdenker6
Mdenker6
United States
2010/07/23, 03:44 PM
Your not a vegetarian if you are eating eggs, and whey comes from milk, so again not vegetarian. besides that, you are probably not eating enough.
JTighe
JTighe
United States
2011/09/14, 02:22 PM
billabond: maybe this article will help you out, if you still haven?t found all the info you need. http://www.purematters.com/fitness/strength-training/best-supplements-to-energize-your-strength-training. The thing is, you need to know what you?re putting in your body and you need to be pretty much an expert on any and all supplements you take. Especially those that sound fancy or tout their guns but come out of obscurity. There are tons of these. Whether they?re familiar sounding or not, do your research. It?s good practice for people like us, plain and simple, I can tell you this after 25 years of serious work and competition.. The following are discussed in that particular resource: creatine, MSM, vitamin C, melatonin, zinc, iron but with so many great articles across the web you?re sure to track down sound information and most supplements you could conceviably take. Good luck. Glad to be new to the community, much to learn alwys. -jamesT

============
Quoting from billabond007:

i Guys
I am 20 years old and my weight is 76 kilos(165.346697 pounds) and my height is 6.1 feet.I have been exercising for over a year and half now,i left gym for a month for some reason.Now my power is kinda increasing but no gain in muscle at all.This is my routine

Monday----
Bench Press 3 sets
Incline Press 2 sets
Front Shoulder 2 sets
Arnold Press 2 sets
Tricep Pulley 2 sets
Tricep Pushdown 2 sets

Tuesday----
Squat 3 sets
Leg Curl 2 sets
Lats Pulley 2 sets
Ground Pulley 2 sets
Shrugs 2 sets
Incline Dumbell 3 sets
Barbell Curl 2 sets
Wrist Curl 2 sets

Wednesday---- Rest

Thursday---- Same as monday

Friday---- Same as tuesday

Saturday---- Rest

Now is this routine good for gaining muscle size?Also i have been searching on the net,and there are so many different supplements available.I think its time that i should buy 1.So guys please tell me which supplement will be helpful to me in gaining muscle size?

Thanx
=============